Thursday 29 January 2009

Forgetting Faith Works

I confess that I sometimes forget to reach out to the beings of love and light even though I know to the very core of my soul that they are always there and will help if only I would ask.

I struggle daily with depression, I talk, meditate and pray when the going is good but at times when my depression hits the hardest I forget that I am not alone. I have friends on earth and in the other realm. Only when things are darkest do I reach out and ask for help and help is given.

My experiences tell me that faith really works, even for people who don't believe in anything that is outside themselves, faith in yourself is enough to move mountains. Jesus told us that even if your faith is the size of a mustard seed anything is possible.

If nothing else, Jesus was indeed a very wise man and believed and achieved. The teachings of Jesus touch my heart and soul, even if I am not convinced of all the bible tells us about him. To be honest I am not sure of the scriptures relating to most faiths but take out what is important, the message of faith and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment